Approx Price: Rs 50,000 / Ton
Fenugreek, popularly known as methi in several regions of India, is extensively used both as a condiment and a herb.
- Fenugreek seeds had found medicinal use much earlier than as a flavouring condiment.
- Fenugreek seeds as they are rich in vitamin C and have high protein content.
- Fenugreek seeds help in reducing cholesterol by preventing stiffening of arteries and also aid in weight loss.
- It functions both as a preventive medicine for diabetes and also helps control sugar level.
|Extraneous foreign matter||0.50% Max|
|Flavour||Spicy and slightly bitter characteristic of Fenugreek.Free from off flavours or odours|
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Ton