Approx Price: Rs 70,000 / Ton
Coriander is probably native to the Middle East and southern Europe, but has also been known in Asia and the Orient for millennia. It is found wild in Egypt and the Sudan, and sometimes in English fields.
|It prefers warm dry conditions.|
|An indication of ripeness is that the seeds aroma turns pleasant.|
|For seed, it is sown in the spring, needing little maintenance.|
|For the leaf, the seeds are sown during the summer.|
|Harvested in about ninety days as soon as seeds are ripe and before they drop.|
- The commonest use of coriander is in curry powders.
- The seeds can be used in stews and soups.
- They blend well with smoked meats and game and feature in traditional English black pudding recipes and Italian mortadella sausage.
- Coriander is an ingredient of garam masala, pickling spices and is used in cakes, breads and other baked foods.
- Coriander compliments chili and is included in many chili recipes such as harissa, the hot North African red pepper sauce.
|Purity||Available with machine clean and sortex variety purity from 98% TO 99.50%|
|Moisture||09.00 % TO 13% Depending upon weather|
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Ton